Welcome to the Neighbourhood Plan pre-submission page
The consultation period is open from June 17 until July 28
Your parish council invites parishioners to participate in this pre-submission consultation for the Stewkley Neighbourhood Plan. This is your opportunity to review and make comments on the draft Plan.
The pre-submission is our last public consultation on this journey to create a Neighbourhood Plan for Stewkley that started in December 2015. All comments from this consultation will be taken into consideration, and if appropriate, incorporated into the Plan. A revised draft of the Plan will then be submitted to Aylesbury Vale District Council starting the final stage of independent examination.
There are five documents available for review and comment.
- The Neighbourhood Plan – a blueprint for development in our Parish governing 2019-2039.
You can download The Neighbourhood Plan here >
- The Consultation Statement – a summary of all the consultations that have occurred since December 2015 that have moulded this Plan.
You can download The Consultation Statement here >
- The Site Assessment Report – a summary of all the development sites considered during the development of the Plan.
You can download The Site Assessment Report here >
- The Open and Green Spaces report – a summary of the designated open and green spaces that the Plan seeks to protect.
You can download The Open and Green Spaces report here >
- The Strategic Environmental Assessment – a report assessing any significant environmental impact of the policies and proposals identified in the Plan.
You can download The Strategic Environmental Assessment here >
How to comment
A comments form is provided.