NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN UPDATE
The Neighbourhood Plan team wish to thank everyone who attended the consultation events and presentation at the Village Hall last month.
All comments left on the boards have been forwarded to the relevant working groups who can use them as part of their ongoing research and consultation, which they are aiming to complete by the end of August.
Thanks also to everyone who helped on the day with organising and manning the displays.
HAVE YOUR SAY
There will be a further opportunity for you to have your say at another consultation event in July.
This consultation will be a one-to-one clinic where representatives from the Neighbourhood Plan team will be available for you to speak to about the issues that matter to you.
More details about this event will follow nearer the time.
A selection of the comments received at the consultation event in May:
- We need a business club – an opportunity to network
- Public transport important to an ageing population
- Need to protect the conservation area from future development
- Start a film club for kids
- More people to use the pub
- Transport to Wing would be ideal for the doctors
- All-weather multi sports pitch at the school with lights
- Friend and neighbour scheme to check on single people
- Cycle path around the Rec
THE BIGGER PICTURE
Aylesbury Vale District Council are holding consultations on their district plan in Newton Longville and Winslow in July and August. The Stewkley neighbourhood plan team are waiting to see what impact the district plan could have on their proposals for Stewkley.