To: Members of Stewkley Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the Stewkley Parish Council Meeting on Monday 6th November 2023 at 7.30pm at the Stewkley Village Hall
Press and Public are invited to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Open Forum
- To receive any declarations of interest from Members on any item on this evening’s agenda.
- To receive an update from the Buckinghamshire Unitary Councillor, Phil Gomm.
- To receive an update from the Clerk on Parish Matters.
- To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday 2nd October 2023.
- Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendations of any planning applications received after this agenda is published, if urgent.
- Enforcement Issues
To report on any issues and receive updates, if not already covered off in the Clerk’s update.
a) To approve the November payment run as circulated.
b) To approve the Accounts to 31st October 2023 as circulated.
- In view of recent antisocial behaviour, including dog attacks, Cllrs to consider establishing a working group to try and determine whether there are any preventative measures the Parish Council could put in place.
- To approve the appointment of TGMS Cemetery Development to create technical design drawings for the upcoming Lawn Cemetery extension.
- Recreation Ground: to report on any matters for the Council’s attention.
- Highways, Footpaths, and Lighting: to report on any matters.
- To note any reports on Dropbox of meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council.
- To agree the date of the next PC meeting – Monday 4th December 2023 at 7.30pm