To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Tuesday 7th May 2019 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1) Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2) Open Forum:
3) Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4) To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Monday 1 April 20
5) Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation.
a) Change of use of existing stable to residential dwelling
Blacklands Farm Dean Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0EU
19/01387/APP. Expiry Wed 08 May 2019
b) Erection of bungalow
Land To Rear Of 28 Dunton Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0HZ
19/01406/APP. Expiry 9 May 2019
c) Proposed stables, store room, feed room, clipping room, forge, office and menage.
Kiln Home Farm Dunton Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0LU
19/01179/APP. Expiry 11 May 2019
d) Erection a Front Boundary Wall and Access Gate (Retrospective)
14 Bletchley Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire Sat LU7 0ER
19/01487/APP. Expiry Thu 16 May 2019
e) The planning application seeks outline consent for the erection of a detached dwelling on previously developed land. Land Adjacent Dunton Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire 19/01479/AO. Expiry Wed 15 May 2019
6) To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any action.
a. Dunton Rd Traffic report: Cllr Higgins update
b. RBF/community liaison
c. GDPR –Cllr Morgan update
d. Final Preparation for the APM-To discuss
e. Maintenance Person–Cllr Bottomley update.
f. BKV – To discuss arrangements
g. Scout Hut drainage pipe Cllr Higgins update
h. SID MVAS. Cllr Higgins update
i. Cricketers Close. Cllr Higgins update
j. Community bus. Interested groups Cllr Higgins update
7) Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
8) Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
9) Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising;
a) Runway lights.
b) Ivy on lamp post update
c) Fix my Street
d) Road signs
10) Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
11) Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required
a) Budget Monitoring. Clerk.
b) Annual return: To approve
13) To draw cheques and ratify BACS payments – to be read out at meeting.
14) General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
15) Date of next meeting. Monday, 3rd June 2019.