To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 7 January 2019 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2. Open Forum:
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Monday 3 December 2018
5. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation
a. Single storey rear extension 99 Stockhall Crescent LU7 0EX. 18/04591/APP
6. To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any action.
a. CM/0005/18 & 18/00275/ACC – Red Brick Farm, Traffic monitoring- update Cllr Higgins
b. 1 Dean Rd request for information on NP
c. Scout Hut drainage easement– update of current position Cllrs Morgan/Higgins
d. Pub Lunch Club:
e. Footpath movement AVDC see Dropbox/ To note.
f. Cemetery report. (in Dropbox) To note.
g. LAF meeting 10 June 6.30 Pavilion
h. BKV Champion action: to seek new Champion
i. Local elections in 2020-To note
j. Parish Unitary Liaison Meeting19 Feb or 4 April To Note
7. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
8. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
9. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising
Ivy on Lamp post the Orchards; Memorial light; Junction Sycamore Close; Parsons Close Bollard; Ditches Soulbury Rd/Dove St. Footpath 1/22.
10. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
11. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required
a. Notice board in place with burial rules. To note
a. Budget Monitoring.
b. Precept to ratify decision
13. To draw cheques and ratify BACS payments – to be confirmed at the meeting.
14. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda
Vaht meeting Cllr Higgins; Community Forum TVP Cllr Higgins.
15. Date of next meeting Monday 4 February 2019