To members of the Council,
You are hereby invited to the Zoom Session of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 7th December 2020 to be held on Zoom, commencing at 7.30 pm for the purpose of discussing the following business:
1. Receive Apologies;
2. Open Forum and comments from the public;
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To approve the minutes of the previous Zoom meeting;
a) Outline planning permission for the erection of a rural enterprise dwelling
Silkwell Stud Dunton Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0LS
20/04053/AOP | Expiry: 28 Dec 2020.
b) Erection of a garage.
40 Dunton Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0HZ
20/03612/APP | Expiry: Mon 28 Dec 2020
c) Naming of roads for St Michaels Park. Update Cllr Higgins.
d) Garden walls, fences and the Conservation Area.
a) Budget Monitoring. To note. (see Dropbox).
b) Budget for 2021/22. To approve.
c) AGAR Conclusion of review.
Return to normal timings for 20/21 AGAR To note.
d) Publication of Report and comments of External Auditor External. To note.
7. To ratify BACS payments and bank account and burial ground payments – to note (see Dropbox).
8. Corona Virus Actions
9. discuss correspondence received since last meeting.
a) Luton Airport – consultation update to note.
b) Precept approval by 31 Jan 2021 to note.
c) Enforcement. Update Cllr Higgins.
d) Letter re. planting trees on SPC land.
e) Christmas tree Dec 2020.
f) Play around the Parishes 2021.
10. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
a) Update Cllr Morgan.
11. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
12. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising
a) Lighting. Update Cllr Arthur.
b) TfB update Cllr Higgins.
13. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
a) Tree safety.
14. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required.
a) Tier 1 report. To discuss and decide next steps (not in priority order).
Recommended: Surface level survey.
Soil profile survey.
Monitor groundwater levels over a winter period.
Establish a dialogue with Environmental Agency.
b) Tarmac and potholes. Update Cllr Higgins.
15. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
Community Boards. KH.
EW Rail communication.
16. Date of next meeting. Monday, 4th January 2021.
Should residents wish to attend this meeting please apply to Clerk for Zoom details.