To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday, 6th July 2020
to be held on Zoom, commencing at 7.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1 Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2 Open Forum: Open forum will be held on Zoom. Meet BC Cllr Ben Everitt MP (Con).
Public invited to join after application to the Clerk.
3 Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4 To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Zoom Session on Monday 1st June 2020.
5 Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation.
a) Conversion of stable block into residential annexe accommodation.
8 High Street North Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0HH
20/01668/APP | Expiry Date: Thu 09 Jul 2020.
b) Determination as to whether prior approval is required for:
Old Lower Dean Farm Dean Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0EU
20/01793/COUAR | Expiry date Mon 13 Jul 2020.
c) Soulbury Road update – Cllr Higgins.
d) Sunhill Farm. update – Cllr Higgins.
e) Confirmation of decisions made under delegated powers
a) Budget Monitoring. Clerk. To note (see Dropbox)
b) VAT claim 1 July 2020 – to note (See Dropbox)
7. To note expenditure and check accounts. (see invoice list Dropbox)
Account check update – Cllr Delafield.
8. SPC response to Corona Virus.
a) Clerk’s report.
b) Food bank during school summer holidays.
9. To discuss correspondence received since last meeting.
a) Play Around the Parishes.
b) Balc Guidance on Website accessibility. update – Cllr Bottomley
c) Interest in becoming a Cllr by co-option for empty seat. update – Cllr Higgins.
Closing date 21/7/20. Interview process.
d) Vandalism. To decide Council response.
10. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
11. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
a) Order for groundworks for toilet confirmed – to note.
b) Government guidance passed to Rec committee – to note.
12. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising.
a) Lighting news from Sparkx. update – Cllr Higgins
13. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
14. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required.
15. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
16. Date of next meeting. Monday, 3rd August 2020