To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 6 January,
2020 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1 Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2 Open Forum:
3 Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4 To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Mon 2nd December 2019
5 Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation.
a) Single storey side and rear extension,173 High Street North
19/04113/APP Single storey side and rear extension.
Expiry Date Tue 14 Jan 2020
b) Conversion of barn to dwelling and installation of klargester bio-disc unit.
Vicarage Farm Soulbury Road.19/04312/APP | Expiry Date: Fri 10 Jan 2020.
a) Budget Monitoring. Clerk. To note (see Dropbox)
b) VAT report – to note
c) Proposal to increase precept. To discuss.
d) Precept – to approve decision.
e) Community Fund-Cygnets
f) Devolution Agreement Variation signed-to note.
g) Debit card for clerk.
7. To draw cheques, ratify BACS payments and to check accounts – to note (see Dropbox)
8. To discuss correspondence received since last meeting.
a) Red Brick Farm – update Cllr Higgins.
b) Bucks Unitary – Community Boards. To note new LAF. (see email)
c) Website analytics – to note. (see email)
9. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
10. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
Adult play equipment. – update Cllr Bottomley.
11. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising.
a) Lighting – update Clerk
b) Ivy Lane flooding – Roadworks – update Cllr Higgins.
c) High Street North Drainage – update Cllr Higgins.
d) Traffic Sub Committee report. – Cllr Higgins.
12. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
13. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required.
14. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
15. Date of next meeting. Monday, 3rd February 2020