To members of the Council,
You are hereby invited to the Zoom Session of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 6th April 2021 to be held on Zoom, commencing at 7.30 pm for the purpose of discussing the following business:
1. Receive Apologies;
2. Open Forum and comments from the public;
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To approve the minutes of the previous Zoom meeting;
a) Budget Monitoring. (see Dropbox).
b) Clerk’s Debit Card. To note.
7. To ratify BACS payments and bank account and burial ground payments – to note (see Dropbox).
a) Payments to note (see Dropbox Invoice list).
b) Bank account check – update Cllr Delafield.
8. Corona Virus Actions
a) To call for expenses from zone coordinators.
9. discuss correspondence received since last meeting.
a) Footpath Maps
b) Community Assets – update Cllr Morgan.
c) Verges Dove St. – update Cllr Arthur.
d) Cllrs response to parishioners’ requests.
e) Call for Evidence – remote meetings.
10. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
11. St Michaels Park – To note communications;
12. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
a) Sub-Group of Cllrs to agree terms of grant.
13. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising
a) Streetlights – update subcommittee.
b) Dog bin contract renewed 21/3/21 to note. (see Dropbox).
c) Bletchley Rd Litter following ditching. – update.
d) EWR NBPCC call for interest in representation.
14. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
15. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required.
a) EA report conclusion on Burial Ground tier 1 report. (See Dropbox).
b) Next steps on planning extension.
16. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
16. Date of next meeting. Parish Council Tuesday 4th May 2021.
Other Important dates:
Elections: 6th May 2021.
Annual PC Meeting: 24th May 7.30.
Should residents wish to attend this meeting please apply to Clerk for Zoom details.