To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday, 5th October 2020
to be held on Zoom, commencing at 7.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies.
Welcome to newly co-opted Cllrs
2. Open Forum and comments received from the public.
3. To approve the minutes of the previous Zoom full meeting;
4. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda;
5. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation.
a) Application for Certificate of Lawfulness for an Existing Use – Class C3 Dwellinghouse (Former Class C2 Care Home) The Orchard Residential Care Home The Orchard 56 High Street South Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0HR
20/03137/ACL Expiry Date: Wed 14 Oct 20.
b) Single storey rear extension
2 Eleanors Garden Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0GJ
20/03181/APP |Expiry: Fri 16 Oct 2020.
c) Dandara Zoom meeting 15/9/20 to note discussions.
Budget Monitoring. To note (see Dropbox).
7. To ratify BACS payments and accounts and burial ground check – to note (see Dropbox).
Account and burial ground accounts check – update Cllr Delafield.
8. Corona Virus Actions
9. To discuss correspondence received since last meeting.
a) Bulb planting project –update Cllr Higgins.
b) Remembrance Day arrangements.
c) Burning waste on Bletchley Rd – update Cllr Higgins.
d) Road /Estate names Dandara development.
e) Accessibility on Website. Update Cllr Bottomley.
f) Equality and other related matters. Amendment to Code of Conduct. (See Dropbox) to approve.
g) Friends of St Michael’s School -Santa sleigh fund raising.
h) Linxman standing down.
10. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
11. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
Rospa inspection. To note.
12. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising
Grass cutting wrt wildflowers and bulb planting. – Update Cllr Bottomley
Lighting Project. Progress and next steps.
Adoption of Street lights Soulbury Rd
13. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
14. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required.
15. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
16. To decide format of next meeting.
Date of next meeting. Monday, 2nd November 2020