To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday
5 November 2018 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2. Open Forum:
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Monday 1 October 2018
5. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation
6. To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any action.
a) CM/0005/18 & 18/00275/ACC – Red Brick Farm, update Cllr Higgins
i) Response to Arrandale letter
ii) Meeting with BCC
b) 17/04373 Cricketers Close – Update Cllr Higgins
c) Data Protection and FOI
d) Councillors details for noticeboards
e) Scout Hut Lease – update of current position Cllr Morgan
f) Remembrance Day
g) Community transport project – Update Cllr Wodey
h) Linkman – Cllr Bottomley
i) NBPPC Cllr Morgan
j) Phone box Stockhall Crescent – Clerk
k) Joint GDPR training with Wing PCC
l) Pub Lunch Club
m) Dove Street – tarmac for side access – VAHT email
n) BALC meeting
7. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
8. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
9. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising
a) Speed watch
10. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
11. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required
a) Repair to tap
b) Site meeting re Burial Ground Rules
a. Community fund 2018
b. Budget Monitoring. Clerk to answer questions from previous meeting.
c. Precept setting meeting 2018/19
13) To draw cheques and ratify BACS payments – to be confirmed at the meeting.
14) General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda
15) Date of next meeting Monday 3 December
16) Confidential Discussions. To be minuted separately