To members of the Council,
You are hereby invited to the Zoom Session of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 5th July2021.
To be held electronically, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of discussing the following business:
1. Receive Apologies;
2. Open Forum and comments from the public; Cllr Phil Gomm (BC update).
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To approve the minutes of the previous previous meeting. APCM Mon, 24th May 2021;
a) 21/01995/APP Proposed open porch, garden shed, conversion and extension of garage and loft space. Littlecote Farm Littlecote Stewkley Buckinghamshire MK18 3LN.
This application was considered remotely and was supported – to note.
a) Budget Monitoring. To note. (see Dropbox)
7. To ratify BACS payments and bank account and burial ground payments – to note (see Dropbox).
b) Bank account check – Cllr Delafield.
8. To discuss correspondence received since last meeting.
a) Fishweir mowing
b) Planning for BKV 21/22. (See Dropbox).
c) Duke of Edinburgh volunteer. To discuss.
d) SID purchased (to note).
e) Explore possibility of a community garden.
f) Devolved Services contractual tasks. To discuss.
9. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
10. St Michaels Park: Current situation . Update Cllr Higgins.
11. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising;
a) Motion to agree contract with E.ON fixed term contract. (See Dropbox).
b) Motion to restart supplier selection process for maintenance and updating streetlighting.
c) Motion to purchase 3 new green bins. Cllr Bottomley.
d) Planning and Environment service update. Ms teams 13 July 10-11.30am. – to note.
12. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
13. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required.
a) Dog excrement on graves. Motion to purchase and add 3 signs: “Dogs must be on short leads”.
14. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
Meeting with TfB – report Cllr Higgins.
10. Date of next meeting. Monday, 2nd August 2021.
Should residents wish to attend this meeting please apply to Clerk for Zoom details.