To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 4 March 2019 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2. Open Forum:
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Monday 4 February 2019.
5. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation.
a) Replacement Dwelling Planning Application
1 Dean Road, LU7 0ET.19/00461/APP
b) CM/0008/19 Variation to condition of planning permission. To view visit http://publicaccess.buckscc.gov.uk/online-apllications/
Red Brick Farm
c) Land opposite No2 Ivy Lane. Appeal to Secretary of State. To determine SPC response
6) To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any action.
a. Street lighting Cricketers – To approve
b. Dunton Rd Traffic: Cllr Higgins update
c. Weed killing initiative – To note
d. Surveys and Council response-To discuss.
e. Organisation of the APM – To discuss
f. Maintenance Person. – To agree next steps
g. BKV Champion – To discuss
h. Antisocial behaviour. Actions
7. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
8. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
9. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising;
Runway lights vandalised.
10. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
11. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required
Budget Monitoring. Clerk.
Pre-budget data: To note in Dropbox.
13. To draw cheques and ratify BACS payments – to be confirmed at the meeting.
14. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
15. Date of next meeting. 1st April 2019