To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 4 June 2018 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2. Open Forum:
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Tuesday 8 May 2018.
5. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendations.
a) 18/01552/APP – Land adjoining Dunton Road Proposed all-weather arena and stable block
b) 18/01578/APP – Demolition of existing conservatory, replace with single storey rear extension – 4 Lovetts End
c) 18/01664/APP – Single storey front and rear, two storey side extension 22 Dove Street
d) 18/01701/APP – Erection of agricultural barn/workshop – North Farm Littlecote
6. To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any actions:
a. CM/0005/18 & 18/00275/ACC – Red Brick Farm Update
b. Data Protection and FOI – update and website hosting
c. Stewkley Parish Council Post Box
d. Parish notice boards – to discuss responsibilities
e. Clerk’s office equipment – to approve future purchases
f. Best Kept Village – update
g. Mobile Library – Offer from David Jones (Officer in charge of mobile library) to come to July meeting
h. Scout Hut Lease – update of current position
i. Soulbury Road – “buffer” consultation, update from working party
j. APM arrangements – to consider for next year
k. Grit Bins – proposal from Chairman
l. WWI Exhibition – Request for SPC further financial support
m. Planting around post box opposite church – to discuss and decide
7. Broadband: To receive a progress update on activities;
8. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
9. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
10. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: To note highways issues and agree any actions arising
a. Status of repairs to roads
b. Traffic calming – speed indicating device
c. Complaint re Bletchley Road verge
11. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
12. Burial Ground: Repairs to potholes. To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required
a. To approve the budget 2018/19
b. Annual audit of accounts – section 2 of accounting statement
c. Approve review – sign documentation – chair and clerk
d. Approve web hosting contract
e. Rec Maintenance Grant – revised formula
f. To draw cheques and BACS payments – to be confirmed at the meeting
14. Councillor’s General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.