To members of the Council,
You are hereby invited to the Zoom Session of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 4th January 2021 to be held on Zoom, commencing at 7.30 pm for the purpose of discussing the following business:
1. Receive Apologies;
2. Open Forum and comments from the public;
Vernon Loo – Consultant EWR
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To approve the minutes of the previous Zoom meeting;
a) Erection of rear extension, loft conversion and garage rebuild and extension.
177 High Street North Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0EX
20/04118/APP |Expiry: Tue 05 Jan 2021.
b) CM/0062/20 Request for scoping opinion reg 15 Town and Country planning (environmental impact) Retrospective planning application for the erection of a portable office building Red Brick Farm LU7 0LU. Expiry Mon 4 Jan 21
c) Demolish existing farm shop building and replace with a new building
Planning Application. The Littlecote Soap Company Farm Shop Littlecote Farm Littlecote Stewkley Buckinghamshire MK18 3LN.
Requests for consultation Expiry Date Fri 15 Jan 2021
d) Soulbury Rd 20/00823. Progress to note.
a) To decide Precept for 2021 22. (see Dropbox).
b) Budget Monitoring. To note. (see Dropbox).
7. To ratify BACS payments and bank account and burial ground payments – to note (see Dropbox).
8. Corona Virus Actions
9. discuss correspondence received since last meeting.
a) Christmas tree and lights future planning for 2021.
b) Elections May 2021.
10. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
11. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
12. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising
a) Street lighting project next steps.
b) Footpaths update – Cllr Higgins.
13. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
15. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
16. Date of next meeting. Monday, 1st February 2021.
Should residents wish to attend this meeting please apply to Clerk for Zoom details.