To members of the council
You are hereby summoned to the meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 3 September 2018 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7:30 PM for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive apologies: To accept apologies for absence.
2. Open forum:
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To confirm the minutes of the previous meeting: Monday, 6 August 2018
5. Planning: to discuss planning applications and make recommendations.
Ratify support for 2 Old Coal Yard, Stewkley, Bucks LU7 0FT reference number: 18/02611/APP Comments required by first September
6. To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any action
a) CM/0005/18 & 18/00275/ACC – Red Brick Farm,
b) Data protection and FOI – Clerk
c) Scout hut lease – update of current position
d) Scout Hut roof 16/B1419/D I S
e) WW1 Exhibition – Silhouette report
f) Devolved services contract – Cllr Bottomley extension of contract
h) Griffin Field Adoption-actions
i) Adoption of new roads
j) Grit Bins-Actions
k) New bin collections
n) East West rail report-Cllr Delafield
o) Infrastructure-approve provisional priority list.
7. Neighbourhood plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
8. Recreation ground: to note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
9. Highways, footways and footpaths lighting: Update and agree any actions arising;
10. Stewkley wildlife reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions
11. Burial Ground:
a) To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required
b) Burial-ground extension working Group -environmental agency risk assessment
a) Community fund 2018
b) Budget monitoring
c) Draw checks and BACS payments-to be confirmed at the meeting
13.General items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda
14.Date of next meeting: 1 October 2018
Closed session: Confidential matters minuted separately.