To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 3rd June 2019 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2. Open Forum:
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To confirm the minutes of
a) the previous PC Meeting on Tuesday 7 May
b) and APM meeting 13 May 2019
c) and AGM of the PC 7 May 2019
5. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation.
a) Single storey rear extension to dwelling, extension and alterations of existing garage including conversion of garage to habitable accommodation and new entrance porch to be constructed to front elevation. 10 Bletchley Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0ER 19/01735/APP Expires 6 June 2019
b) Construction of new surface water sewer pipe and associated works.
Land at Soulbury Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire
19/01793/APP Expires 11 June 2019
c) Demolition of existing garage and construction of detached garage
37 High Street North Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0EZ
19/01797/APP Expires11 June 2019
a) Budget Monitoring. Clerk.
b) Risk assessment in Dropbox (see Stewkley Accounts End of Year 2018/19: To Note
c) Papers sent to external auditor: to note
d) Variance: to note
7. To draw cheques and ratify BACS payments – please see Dropbox for list of payments.
8. To discuss correspondence received since last meeting
a) RBF liaison: select 2 Cllrs to join prospective group
b) Standing Orders: To approve and adopt
c) Maintenance Person–Cllr Bottomley to update
d) 19/01179/APP Kiln Home Farm- follow up Janet Blake and Right of Way
Land opposite 2 Ivy Lane Appeal Dismissal – to note
e) Speed Indicator Devices (SID) preapproval for 2 devices
f) APM discussion and thanks for reports.
9. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
a) Pre-submission Plan: see Dropbox for details
b) To pre-approve printing of 5 copies of the 5 documents required for consultation
c) To ratify and minute that Site 13 is removed from Neighbourhood Plan
d) Agree rota for consultation dates
10. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
Play Area, toilets funding application: to note (See Dropbox)
11. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising;
a) Cricketers Close. Update Cllr Higgins
12. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
13. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required
14. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
a) LAF Cllr attendance
15. Date of next meeting. Monday, 1 July 2019.