To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday, 3rd February
2020 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1 Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2 Open Forum:
3 Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4 To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting
5 Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation.
a) New entrance porch. Internal alterations to provide a self-contained apartment with ensuite. Replacement of two existing velux windows into dormer windows and an additional dormer window. Red Barn Farm Tythe Close Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0HD
19/04472/APP 2019 Expiry Date: Wed 05 Feb 2020
b) Erection of gate set 6.8m from the existing entrance, estate fencing and replacement pedestrian gate along the front boundary.
22 High Street South Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0HR
20/00148/APP | Expiry Date Wed 12 Feb 2020.
c) Change of use of land from agricultural to campsite (retrospective)
Sunhill Farm Dunton Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0LT
Ref. No: 19/04187/APP Expiry Date Fri 21 Feb 2020.
a) Budget Monitoring. Clerk. To note (see Dropbox)
b) Additional payment of £40 + VAT for ‘20’s Plenty’ banners. To note.
c) Toilet in Recreation Ground – To confirm contractor.
7. To draw cheques, ratify BACS payments and to check accounts – to note (see Dropbox)
8. To discuss correspondence received since last meeting.
a) Red Brick Farm – update Cllr Higgins.
b) Soulbury Rd development–meeting 31/1/20 update Cllr Higgins
c) Donation to Wildlife Reserve in memory of Hugh Mellor- to note.
d) 75th anniversary VE day 8th May 2020 and grant. – Discussion of event to mark.
9. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
10. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
a) Report on Playground project progress. Janette Eustace.
11. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising.
a) Lighting update.
b) Broken styles have been reported. To note.
c) Notice board Grubbs Close repaired – to note.
d) 20’s plenty for Stewkley. – update Cllr Higgins.
12. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
13. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required.
14. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
Meeting with St Michael’s School Governors. 5/3/20.
15. Date of next meeting. Monday, 2nd March 2020