To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 3 December 2018 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2. Open Forum:
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Monday 5 November
5. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation
a) Erection of two new detached dwellings to rear of 74 & 90 High Street South Stewkley
Ref. No: 18/03979/APP | Received: Thu 08 Nov 2018 | Validated: Fri 09 Nov 2018 |
b) Single storey side and rear extensions
141 High Street North Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0EX
Ref. No: 18/03922/APP | Received: Fri 02 Nov 2018 | Validated: Fri 02 Nov 2018 | Extended date 8/11
c) Demolition of existing conservatory and single storey rear extension and construction of a new single storey rear extension.
46 High Street North Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0EW
18/04022/APP | Received: Mon 12 Nov 2018 | Validated: Mon 12 Nov 2018 |
d) Demolition of flat roofs to utility and garage areas, adjustments to front parking area, new storm canopies to front and side, rear extension and replacement roof.
1 Dean Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0ET
18/04029/APP | Received: Mon 12 Nov 2018 | Validated: Mon 12 Nov 2018 |
e) Single storey rear extension and internal alterations
42 High Street South Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0HR 18/04130/APP | Received: Fri 16 Nov 2018 | Validated: Fri 16 Nov 2018
6. To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any action.
a) CM/0005/18 & 18/00275/ACC – Red Brick Farm, update Cllr Higgins
b) 17/04373 Cricketers Close – Update Cllr Higgins
c) To agree SPC Publication and Charges Sheet.
d) To note Draft Document – Audit of Personal Data: see Dropbox
e) Scout Hut drainage easement– update of current position Cllrs Morgan/Higgins
f) Pub Lunch Club: Website update – Cllr Bottomley
g) Christmas Tree – authorise expenditure. £100 to Cancer Research
h) Proposal to support BEAG campaign against Ox-Cam Expressway.
i) Clerk – Proposal to confirm Clerk role from probationary to permanent
7. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
8. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
9. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising
Mud on Rd. outside RBF, Broken Light Parsons Close, Footpath No1, Lights Soulbury Rd.
10. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
11. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required
a. Community fund 2018 – Cricket Club Application
b. Budget Monitoring.
c. Precept: To note agreement to keep precept at 2018 rate
13. To draw cheques and ratify BACS payments – to be confirmed at the meeting.
14. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda
BCC, M. Dickman et al; Transport Strategy, G Gardner; BALC, Cllr Higgins; NBPPC, Cllr Morgan.
15. Date of next meeting Monday 7 January 2019