To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday, 2nd March
2020 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1 Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2 Open Forum:
3 Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4 To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on 3rd February 2020
5 Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation.
a) Agricultural barn and workshop
North Farm Littlecote Stewkley Buckinghamshire MK18 3LN
20/00514/AGN Expiry 6 Mar 2020.
b) Single storey rear extension & side canopy
83 High Street South Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0HU
20/00678/APP | Expiry Date Wed 25 Mar 2020
a) Budget Monitoring. Clerk. To note (see Dropbox)
7. To draw cheques, ratify BACS payments and to check accounts – to note (see Dropbox)
8. To discuss correspondence received since last meeting.
a) Visit to Haddenham Dandara Site.
b) Elections. (electoral register numbers)
c) Faccenda Farm fumes. Complaints to Environmental Agency ref 1780442 – to note.
d) Access road next to 20 Dove St.
9. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
10. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
a) PPLPRS licence finalised – to note.
b) New toilet order confirmed – to note.
11. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising.
a) Lantern Bletchley Rd replaced – to note.
b) Bollard Parsons Walk
c) Flashing Lanterns: Dove St, outside Village Hall, Folding Close.
12. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
13. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required.
14. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
15. Date of next meeting. Monday, 6th April 2020