To members of the Council,
You are hereby invited to the Zoom Session of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 2nd August 2021
to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies;
2. Open Forum and comments from the public; Cllr Phil Gomm (BC update).
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting:
No meeting took place. Delegated Powers minutes 27/7/21 to note.
To confirm decisions taken under delegated powers:
Properly checked financial procedures from 24 May 2021 to 5th July 2021.
Agreement to trim hedge Stockhall Crescent.
Deferment of fixed term contract with E.On.
Agreement to refresh prices for potential contract with companies for lighting repair, renewal and provision of new equipment.
Purchase of 3 new green bins.
To agree transfer of £5000 from SPC account to SPC Rec Account.
To confirm appointment of new Clerk and RFO under newly agreed contract: Joanna Simonds.
Joanna Simonds to be added to all SPC TSB account as ‘account influencer’ and signatory with full access with the authority to pay invoices using digital banking in accordance with agreed financial procedures 4/11/19.
Proposal to revert to full council decision making. Cllr Higgins.
5. Buckinghamshire Council reports- to receive reports from BC councillors and agree actions;
6. To discuss planning applications and make recommendation.
a) Land East of Wing Road Stewkley LU7 0JB
Proposed erection of 15 residential dwellings with associated access, landscaping and infrastructure. 21/02762/APP Expiry date approx.8th Sept.2021.
35 Dove Street Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0HT
1st floor extension over garage
Expiry 16 August 2021.
c) 37 High Street North Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0EZ
Erection of detached garage
21/02939/APP | Expiry: Mon 23 Aug 2021.
a) Budget Monitoring. Clerk. To note (see Dropbox)
b) VAT report – to note.
c) Community Fund and community actions.
d) Finance sub committee proposal to consider s106 money accruing from Wing Rd East development. Cllrs Higgins, Delafield, Simeone and The Clerk.
8. To draw cheques, ratify BACS payments and to check accounts – to note (see Dropbox) and burial ground payments – to note (see Dropbox).
9. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
To accept the recommendation from the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group that SPC adopts all modifications proposed by the Independent Examiner, considered and agreed by the NPSG.
Letter from John Sheldon (Conservation and Heritage Working Group of the SVNP) re heritage and local green spaces in Dropbox. To note.
10. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
11. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising;
a) Lighting update – Working group.
b) Devolved service agreement. – Devolved Services Agreement: update from Cllr Gomm re scope of agreement.
c) County wilding project. Cllr Gomm.
12. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
To agree payment £187.99 for plant plugs.
Short report on Wildlife Reserve progress to note. (See Dropbox).
13. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required.
Update on actions to prevent dog excrement in Stewkley Lawn Cemetery (Burial Ground). discussed. Cllrs Burgess and Delafield.
14. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
whether to add items to the next agenda.
EWR Depot visit – report in Dropbox to note.
10. Date of next meeting. Monday, 6th September 2021.