To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 2 August 2018 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2. Open Forum :
Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
3. To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Monday 2 July 2018.
4. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendations.
17/03956/AOP | Outline Planning Application with access to be considered and all other matters reserved for Residential development (C3) comprising 50 Dwellings (50% Open Market/50% Affordable), Associated Roads, Drainage, Car Parking, Servicing, Footpaths, Cycleways, Public Open Space / Informal Open Space and Landscaping. | Land North Of Leighton Road (a4146) Soulbury Buckinghamshire
18/02320/APP | Demolition of veranda and erection of extension | Haywood House 156 High Street North Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0EP
Merrycroft 45B High Street North Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0EZ
Ref. No: 18/02388/APP | Received: Thu 05 Jul 2018 | Validated: Fri 13 Jul 2018 | Status: Pending Consideration
5. To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any action.
a. CM/0005/18 & 18/00275/ACC – Red Brick Farm Update-sub committee Cllr Delafield.
b. Data Protection and FOI – update clerk
c. Best Kept Village – update – clerk
d. Scout Hut Lease – update of current position
e. WW1 Exhibition – Road Closures – Clerk
f. Devolved Services Contract Cllr Bottomley
g. Griffin Field Adoption – Actions
h. Adoption of new roads
i. Local Area Forum 9 July Cllr Morgan
j. Grit bin – actions Cllr Bottomley
k. Community transport project
l. Street lighting-Land at 66 High St North
m. Luton Airport-update on consultation ‘ Future Luton’
n. Villages Focus Group
o. Chicken trucks
q. Web site meeting. Update
r. SEA meeting. Update
6. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
7. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
8. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising
9. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
10. Burial Ground:
a. To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required
b. Burial Ground Extension Sub Committee
a. Community fund 2018/19
b. Councillor’s print cartridges
c. To draw cheques and BACS payments – to be confirmed at the meeting .
12. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
Future Luton (LLAL)
13. Date of next meeting
Monday, 3rd September 2018