To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Tuesday 8 April 2018 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 8pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2. Open Forum:
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Monday 3 September 2018
5. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendations
a. 66 High Street North Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0EW 15/00932/AOP relating to Landscape, Layout and Appearance
b. Tythe Copse School Lane Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0HL
Application of render and cladding finishes to existing external walls. Demolition of conservatory and erection of single storey rear and side extensions. External alterations to doors and windows.
c. Application 128 High Street North Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0EP Demolition of existing garage and erection of single storey side and rear extension 18/03063/APP
d. Building Adj. Penton Farm Dunton Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0LT
e. Land Opp No 2 Ivy Lane Stewkley Buckinghamshire18/03272/AOP
Erection of a Single Dwelling and associated works at Ivy Lane
6. To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any action.
a. CM/0005/18 & 18/00275/ACC – Red Brick Farm – update Cllr Higgins
b. Data Protection and FOI – update clerk
c. Scout Hut Lease – update of current position – Cllr Morgan
d. WW1 Exhibition – Silhouettes
e. Devolved Services Contract- Letter to ratify
f. Griffin Field Adoption – Lighting invoice
g. Community transport project – update Cllr Wodey
h. Linkman – feedback from all Cllrs
i. EW rail – Twoa report – Clerk
j. Dove St – postponement of works, ditches, bins.
k. Community fund applications – Clerk
l. CCTV- update Cllr Higgins
m. Cambs Oxford Expressway
n. Gigaclear update – Cllr Higgins
o. Parish Council Elections – Cllr Wodey
p AGAR report – update Clerk
7. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
8. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
9. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising
10. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
11. Burial Ground:
a. To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required
b. Burial Ground Extension Sub Committee – Environmental Agency Risk Assessment
a. Community fund 2018
b. Budget Monitoring
c. To draw cheques and BACS payments – to be confirmed at the meeting.
d. Risk of exceeding budget.
13. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda
14. Date of next meeting 5 November 2018
Closed Session. Confidential Matters minuted separately