To members of the Council,
You are hereby invited to the Zoom Session of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 1st March 2021 to be held on Zoom, commencing at 7.30 pm for the purpose of discussing the following business:
1. Receive Apologies;
2. Open Forum and comments from the public;
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To approve the minutes of the previous Zoom meeting;
a) 21/00296/AOP Silkwell Stud Dunton Road Stewkley Buckinghamshire LU7 0LS. Outline planning permission for the erection of a rural enterprise dwelling. Expiry:Wed 03 Mar 2021.
The Ploughing Barns, Soulbury Road. Erection of agricultural building. Expiry: Wed 03 Mar 2021.
c) 21/00401/APP The Ploughing Barns Soulbury Road Stewkley. Change of use of land from agriculture to dog exercise area including laying a 16mx16m hardstanding parking and manoeuvring area, fencing the site with deer netting and improving the existing access.
Expiry Wed 10 Mar 2021.
d) 21/00503/ALB Old Wood Hall 8 Dean Road Stewkley.
Renovation of an inglenook fireplace, restoration of wall finishes, new floor structure and door opening. Expiry Wed 10 Mar 2021.
e) 21/00576/COUAR Dean Farm Dean Road Stewkley LU7 0EU.
Determination as to whether prior approval is required in respect of transport & highway impact, noise, contamination risk, flooding and locational considerations for the conversion of agricultural barn into dwellinghouse (Class Q(a)) and in relation to design and external appearance of the building (Class Q(b). Expiry Thu 18 Mar 2021.
f) 21/00548/AGN Old Forge Farm (Re named from Kiln Home Farm) Dunton Rd. Erection of barn- Comments by 4 March 2021.
Budget Monitoring. To note. (see Dropbox).
7. To ratify BACS payments and bank account and burial ground payments – to note (see Dropbox).
a) Payments to note (see Dropbox Invoice list).
b) Bank account check – update Cllr Delafield.
8. Corona Virus Actions
a) Laptop donations – actions and progress.
b) Additional expense of £270 to approve.
9. discuss correspondence received since last meeting.
a) BKV – update Cllr Higgins.
b) Grass verges Dove Street.
c) Election information. Briefing 4pm, 10 Mar 2021
d) Play Around the Parish. Options and date.
10. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
11. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
12. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising
a) Streetlights – update subcommittee. (see Dropbox).
Light repair – Dean Rd.
b) EWR Works, Road and Footpath Closures schedule (see Dropbox).
c) Highway improvements. Footway funding Dean Rd, Fishweir
d) Swarco MVAS maintenance contract renewed at Silver level – to note.
13. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
14. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required.
a) EA report conclusion on Burial Ground tier 1 report. (See Dropbox).
b) Next steps on planning extension.
15. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
Community Board Meeting feedback 18/2/21
16. Date of next meeting. Tuesday, 6th April 2021.
Should residents wish to attend this meeting please apply to Clerk for Zoom details.