To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 1st April 2019 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence.
2. Open Forum:
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
4. To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Monday 4 March 2019.
5. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendation.
a) Single storey rear extension
158 High Street North, 19/00786/APP
b) Erection of front porch
93 Stockhall Crescent, Stewkley
19/00747/APP | Received: Wed 27 Feb 2019
c) Erection of first-floor side & two-storey rear extension
160 High Street North, Stewkley
d) Proposed Building
Walducks Farm Soulbury Road, Stewkley
e) Loft conversion with dormer extension to side and single storey side extension
173 High Street North 19/01031/APP | Received: Mon 18 Mar
f) Amendment to 18/03979/APP land to the rear of 74 and 90 High Street South. To note. (notes in Dropbox).
6. To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any action.
a. Land opposite No2 Ivy Lane. Appeal to Secretary of State. SPC response sent to Sec of State (see Dropbox)
b. Revised Standing Orders Cllr Morgan update
c. Dunton Rd Traffic: Cllr Higgins update
e. Organisation of the APM – To discuss
f. Maintenance Person Advertisement in Grapevine –Cllr Bottomley update.
h. Audio History Tour – Cllr Bottomley update
i. Verges – Cllr Higgins Update
j. Publishing of Parish Councillors’ addresses
k. Naming new development 66 High Street North. To confirm road name: Cricketers Close
l. Footpath survey – To discuss
7. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and agree any actions arising;
8. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements and agree any actions;
a) Vandalism – Damage to bins, nature signs, new seed areas, copper pipe (toilets at Rec.
9. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising;
a) Runway lights.
b) Ivy on lamp post
c) National Grid rewiring. South of Leighton Buzzard April
d) Footpath 1/22 – update Cllr Pryke
10. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
a) Repair of sign
11. Burial Ground: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required
a) Budget Monitoring. Clerk.
b) Budget: To approve
13. To draw cheques and ratify BACS payments – to be confirmed at the meeting.
14. General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
15. Date of next meeting. 3 May 2019