To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Annual Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday, 24th May 2021 to be held in Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.00pm, for the purpose of transacting the following business:
Acceptance of office – forms to Clerk (see Dropbox for forms).
1. Election of the Chair of the Council and to receive the Chair’s declaration of acceptance of office or, if not then received, to decide when it shall be received.
2. To elect a Vice-Chairman of the Council to receive the Vice-Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office or, if not then received, to decide when it shall be received.
3. To appoint representatives to outside bodies:
ii) Community Board. – (as available).
iii) Rec committee.
iv) Councils’ Parish Liaison group.
vi) Teaching and Learning Pupil and Community Committee.
5. To appoint sub – committees / working groups.
To propose financial sub-committee.
Jointly with the RFO:
To make an annual assessment of financial risk and recommend any changes to financial procedures where appropriate.
To consider and advise the council on any matter of financial importance.
i) Traffic sub-committee.
ii) Streetlighting sub-committee
iii) Wildlife Reserve.
v) Neighbourhood planning.
6 To agree any changes and/or amendments to standing orders.
7. Receive Apologies
8. Open Forum.
9. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests.
10. To approve the minutes of the previous Zoom meeting; 4th May 2021.
a) Land at Bletchley Road (Old Highway Depot) Stewkley Change of use to equestrian and erection of a stable building. 21/01596/APP | Expiry Date: Mon 14 June 2021.
a) Dunton Rd Traffic- Cllr Delafield.
b) Play Around the Parish. Date change to pm 25 Aug 21 to note.
c) Medical transport Scheme.
To ratify BACS payments.
a) Revised Asset List. To note
b) Annual internal audit report. To note.
c) Variance. To note.
e) Accounting Statement, Section 2 To approve.
f) Date of Public Notification. To agree.
14.To discuss correspondence received since last meeting.
a) Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: Update and agree any actions arising; Streetlights – update subcommittee. (see Dropbox).
Proposal to switch suppliers from E.On to SSE, on a 3 year contract, Using an agency.
b) Lighting plan St Michaels Park (see Dropbox).
c) Proposal to purchase new SID – Cllr Delafield.
16.General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add items to the next agenda.
17.Agree the date of the next meeting: To be discussed.
The meeting 24/5/21 in the Village Hall will have limited space for admittance. It is hoped to screen the meeting on Zoom. Should residents wish to attend this meeting please apply to Clerk for Zoom details Stewkleyparishclerk@gmail.com 07771635696.