To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Monday 8 August 2017 to be held in the Pavilion, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence
2. Open Forum:
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests
4. To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Monday 3 July 2017 and deal with any matters arising not covered on the agenda.
5. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendations.
a) 17/02643/AOP – Outline planning permission application – 7 Bletchley Road
b) 17/02343/APP – Attic conversion – The Well House – 16 Wing Road
6. To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any actions:
a. Stewkley development projects
b. Best Kept Village – result
c. Pavilion listed on AVDC list of Community Assets
7. Broadband: To receive a progress update
8. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the Steering group and agree any actions arising;
9. Recreation Ground: To note any outstanding requirements towards the pavilion refurbishment and agree any actions; fencing off the children’s play area and unleased dogs
10. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: To note highways issues and agree any actions arising
a. Status of repairs to roads
b. Dunton Road traffic
c. Cricketer’s Corner incident
11. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required;
a. To review the budget monitoring report
b. To draw cheques and BACS payments – to be confirmed at the meeting
13. Councillor’s General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add to the next agenda.