To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Tuesday 2 May 2017 to be held in the Village Hall, Stewkley, commencing at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence
2. Open Forum:
3. Declaration of interest in items on the agenda: to declare any interests
4. To confirm the minutes of the previous PC Meeting on Monday 3rd April 2017 and deal with any matters arising not covered on the agenda.
5. Planning: To discuss planning applications and make recommendations.
a) 17/01314/ATC – Yew (T1) – Reduce height by approx. 10ft and reshape remainder of crown to remove branches overhanging 110 High St North and to alleviate excess shading. Prunus (T2) – reduce crown to remove branches encroaching T1 and overhanging boundary with 110 high street north.
b) 17/01313/ATC – Ash (T3) – 33% crown reduction to maintain trees size in its location and to reduce excess shading. Ash (T4) – 33% crown reduction to maintain trees size in its location and to reduce excess shading.
6. To discuss correspondence and communication received since last meeting and decide on any actions:
a) Stewkley development projects
b) Farm Close – moss issue – update
c) War Memorial – future upkeep
d) Great War Armistice Day 1918 in 2018
e) Council website improvements
f) Scout hut lease
g) Plan MK
h) Defibrillator for Pavilion
i) Winslow Railway Station Application – 16/03132/ADP
j) Request to respond to Housing White Paper Consultation
k) Annual Parish Meeting – Monday 15th May
l) Best Kept Village – update
7. Broadband: To receive a progress update
8. Neighbourhood Plan: To receive an update from the Steering group and agree any actions arising; update on the signature of the terms of reference document; discussion on document received from proposed consultant and other consultation date.
9. Recreation Ground: To note progress towards the pavilion refurbishment and agree any actions
10. Highways, Footways and Footpaths Lighting: To note highways issues and agree any actions arising
b) Status of repairs to roads
c) War Memorial junction meeting with TfB & BCC April 12th
d) Bletchley road bins
11. Stewkley Wildlife Reserve: To discuss and authorise expenditure incurred or actions required; leaflet dispensers
a) To review the budget monitoring report
b) To draw cheques – to be confirmed at the meeting
c) Signature of internet banking form
13. Councillor’s General Items: To report on meetings attended on behalf of the Parish Council and agree whether to add to the next agenda.