To members of the Council,
You are hereby summoned to the Annual Meeting of Stewkley Parish Council on Tuesday 2 May 2017 to be held in Village Hall Stewkley, commencing at 7pm, directly before the Parish Council May meeting for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Election of the Chairman of the Council and to receive the Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office or, if not then received, to decide when it shall be received.
2. Receive Apologies: to accept apologies for absence
3. To elect a Vice-Chairman of the Council to receive the Vice-Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office or, if not then received, to decide when it shall be received.
4. To review and confirm the Standing Orders
5. To review and confirm the Complaints Procedure
6. To review and confirm the Councillor and Officer Protocols
7. To appoint representatives to outside bodies
8. To appoint committees / working groups
9. Agree the date of the next meeting